As a member of the service industry, we understand how important the customer is and how important quality and timeliness is to our customers, but above all, safety is our highest concern. Core values of honesty, integrity, objectivity, and productivity also hold true for all our employees and partners. These guidelines are meant not only to nurture relations with our customers, but also to our environment and our community. Therefore Building Management Systems, Incorporated as a responsible organization holds itself accountable and agree to the following:
· To make decisions with health, safety and public welfare in mind, and to be responsible and notify others of any factors that may endanger their well-being or the well-being of the surrounding environment.
· To make decisions in line with standard building codes set in place by individual states, counties, and municipalities.
· To treat all people as equal regardless of age, race, religion, gender, national origin or disability.
· To be just and unbiased in the estimation process using all data made available at the time.
· To maintain an understanding of the operation, benefits, and consequences of current technologies as they are being applied to our field.
To offer guidance and criticism to our co-workers applying technical work, offer corrections when a situation is mishandled, assist in influencing the actions of co-workers in correspondence with the code of ethics, and aid in the professional development of colleagues and co-workers. As a corporation that remains stewards of our environment, we maintain that Building Management Systems, Incorporated and its employees will make every attempt to abide by the code of ethics stated above.
© 2017 Building Management Systems of Shepherdstown, Incorporated. All Rights Reserved. Built with Concrete5 CMS.